CKK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FANBOYS and STUPID PEOPLE

2 posters

CKK :: General :: /p/

Go down

FANBOYS and STUPID PEOPLE Empty FANBOYS and STUPID PEOPLE

Post  theoneandonly Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:17 am

They are there, and I laugh at them. Im not talking about people who like one band over an other, it's natural for that. Im talking about way over the top fanboys who will go to full lengh to get their point out. The worst thing is most fanboys seem to be stupid on the internet(utube fags) "xbox is better because its games and stuff" "ps3 i dont play but i do use the blue ray" "xbox is better coz ps3 is SHIT" "No i from japan and xbox noone have who interrigent!" "Wii pwns u who still press buttons and shit while i move and xrcize. get of your xbox u fat cunt" "xbox is getting natell so suck penis" "sony are getting something just as unoriginal aswell-ohwait"

Fanboys can be stupid and i gave a bad example, feel free to link the biggest fan boy you can find and tell me your experiances on them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh1jB4hVJRg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xlAyxtEMFk&feature=related

Look at the comments. These are those people i laugh at and pity

theoneandonly

Back to top Go down

FANBOYS and STUPID PEOPLE Empty Re: FANBOYS and STUPID PEOPLE

Post  theoneandonly Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:18 am

It was bad enough when I saw your video of you owning three PS3's and now you bought another twenty. You're such a dumbass you fagio. What are you trying to prove, you're the thickest fuck in the world? Nobody cares how many PS3's you have. What do you do when you buy a DVD, buy twenty-three copies of each film encase you want to watch the film another twenty-two times? Encase you don't know, you can play the same copy again and again and again you stupid fagio.

theoneandonly

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehan Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:11 pm

FANBOYS ARE HUAMAN I HATE PEOPLE THAT DON'T READ TOPICS BUT ATLEAST THEY DON'T DOUBLE POST cat
Tehan
Tehan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

CKK :: General :: /p/

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum